Whittier is a beautiful city to consider when purchasing a home. Our town has many different neighborhoods, a variety of architectural home styles, many of our streets are lined with beautiful Magnolia trees, pink Jacaranda trees, Maple and Ficus trees. Most of our neighborhoods are within minutes to the Whittwood Town Center, The Quad shopping mall, Uptown Whittier, Whittier College, Rio Hondo College, Whittier High School, La Serna High School, California High School and Pioneer High School and much more.
As Real Estate Experts we can help educate you on the different neighborhoods so that you have a better idea of what the neighborhoods look like, what the interior of some of these homes look like and most importantly the price these homes sold for.
MAKE SURE TO VIEW OUR VIDEOS BELOW
Library of Videos
1. Parnell Park Neighborhood
2. Sorenson Park Neighborhood
3. Anaconda Park Neighborhood
4. Palm Park Neighborhood
5. Michigan Park Neighborhood
6. Friendly Hills Neighborhood
7. Whittwood Heights Neighborhood
8. Spyglass Hills Neighborhood
9. Sungold Hills Neighborhood
10. Whittier Historic Neighborhood
11. Whittier Condo Communities